Sex Pistols and Public Image Limited frontman John Lydon after a Huffington Post interviewer erroneously called him twice. Stanhope described the exchange via his official website:
The site posted the interview and it was available for a day but eventually removed. Stanhope kept a copy of the interview and posted it to SoundCloud. Doug also kept a screenshot of the posting from Huffington Post.
I had an interview scheduled with this same guy at noon so he’d obviously put the wrong phone number to the wrong guest and I realized he was calling for John Lydon. I put on the best British accent I could muster and called in to do the interview as best as I could. We assumed that there was no way it would ever air certainly someone would realize or fact check.
via Punknews.org (http://pnkn.ws/RpAErX)
- msigarmy likes this
- idontknowwhattheinternetis reblogged this from punknews
- cornwankies reblogged this from punknews
- cornwankies likes this
- jonathandiener likes this
- idontknowwhattheinternetis likes this
- guiltregret likes this
- johnpseudonym reblogged this from punknews
- unholymountainman likes this
- punknews posted this