It’s that time of year again: The beards are getting longer, anxious from a summer off; the flannel is being pressed, only to be quickly wrinkled and worn; there’s pumpkin in damn near everyone’s food and drink; The Fest is rapidly approaching.
Punknews.org is again beyond excited to be a top-tier sponsor for what’s become not unlike what iPhone announcements are to Apple nerds, and with that in mind, it’s time to roll out our now annual preview features. For the next four Fridays, we’ll be posting a list of bands to watch, schedule conflicts to decide, and more. Like last year, we’re kicking things off with a collection of bands we feel are flying under everyone’s radar amidst the Propagandhies and Lattermans of the world. These are bands (mostly) playing smaller venues at the Fest that have yet to build a sizable audience. Here’s to hoping a few of you stumble into their sets.
If you’ve yet to get your Fest tickets, it’s not too late. Buy ‘em.
via Punknews.org (http://pnkn.ws/V7gGmI)
- johnflynn likes this
- 1958fury reblogged this from johnflynn and added:
- 1958fury likes this
- theotherstevewozniak reblogged this from punknews and added:
- topshelfrecords likes this
- unholymountainman likes this
- fileacomplaint likes this
- wewereskeletons reblogged this from punknews and added:
- yogfest reblogged this from punknews
- roccosphere likes this
- thewimmmotion likes this
- johnflynn reblogged this from punknews and added:
- punknews posted this